In a private secluded area aboard MCAS Cherry Point, residents enjoy breathtaking views of the Neuse River and beach access is at your finger tips! You will enjoy million dollar views nestled away in your own exlcusive community just minutes away from all of your needs! Grant's Landing is just steps away to our endless walking paths and imagine the fun you will have at one of our many playgrounds. We make it easier for you with our dedicated and skillful Maintenance Team that are available 24 hours for emergency maintenance.The Grant's Landing Community is seperated into three distinctive housing types based on your rank. President's Cove features renovated townhomes for Service Members E-6 to E-9. These spacious homes include:
- New appliances, countertops and fixtures, new flooring, doors and paint throughout, new bathrooms
- climate controlled storage
- attached one-car garage with extra storage,
- private screened in patio
- Electric Washer and Dry hook-ups, and
- Large family room with a formal dining room
Based on location, our Legacy Capehart Single Family Homes are designed specifically for Command & Field Grade Officers and certain sections are available for SNCO's. These homes feature:
- newly enlarged family room
- enlarged master suite with generous walk in closet
- On-suite master bath with a garden tub
- upgraded Energy Star appliances and outdoor patio
Newly renovated legacy two-stories now offer new laundry/mud room, two car garage with remote access, new guest suite, larger master suite with a generous walk in closet, powder room and double vanity master bath, and new Energy Star appliances in the kitchen. These homes are designed specifically for Company and Field Grand Officers.
Centrally located near their new Community Center that includes a new playground, Great Room with intimate seating area, Gaming room, media center with computers and complimentary wi-fi, and a full kitchen and multi purpose room perfect for your private events.