1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Promotion Period. This promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01:01 AM ET on May 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 14th, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). Must be a resident as of April 20, 2013.
3. Eligibility. This Promotion is open to individuals that are at time of entry 18 years of age or older that complete the survey and are legal residents of Atlantic Marine Corps Communities including:
Atlantic Marine Corps Communities at Tri-Command:
Laurel Bay Circle at Laurel Bay
Freedom Sound at Laurel Bay
Edisto Woods at Laurel Bay
Ashepoo Shores at Laurel Bay
Combahee Landing at Laurel Bay
Hospital Point at Naval Hospital
Marsh Landing at Parris Island
Wake Village I at Parris Island
Wake Village II at Parris Island
Weapons Sound at Parris Island
Atlantic Marine Corps Communities at Stewart Terrace
Atlantic Marine Communities Westover
Atlantic Marine Corps Communities at Cherry Point:
Grants Landing II
Atlantic Marine Corps Communities at Camp Lejune:
Midway Park II
Paradise Point II
Tarawa Terrace I
Tarawa Terrace II
Watkins Village II
Each of the categories of eligible entrants described above is an Eligible Residence. This Promotion is void in all locations other than the Eligible Residences, including Puerto Rico, outside the continental U.S., and where prohibited by law. Atlantic Marine Corps Communities LLC (the “Sponsor”), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such persons at any time during the Promotion Period are not eligible to participate.
4. How to Enter. You may enter this Promotion during the Promotion Period by completing the resident satisfaction survey provided to you by CEL and Associates by the end of the Promotion Period.
Once you have completed the applicable survey, your name will automatically be entered in the Promotion, unless you opt-out of entry. All registrations must be completed and entries received by 11:59:59 PM ET on June 14th, 2013. This Promotion is limited to one entry per household. Illegible or incomplete entries, or entries that have been tampered with, will be disqualified. All entries and entry information become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Prize and Odds.
Survey Early Return Prizes:
If you return your survey by May 14, 2013, you will be entered to win a $500.00 cash prize AND still included in any of the grand prizes!
On May 14, 2013- CEL and Associates will choose 5 - $500 Cash prizes from the group that has returned their surveys for each community. (One for each of the following communities: Stewart Terrace, Westover, Tricommand, Cherry Point and Camp Lejune)
If you return your survey by May 22, 2013, you will be entered to win a $250.00 cash prize AND still included in any of the grand prize winners!
On May 22, 2013- CEL and Associates will choose 5 - $250 Cash prizes from the group that has returned their surveys for each community. (One for each of the following communities: Stewart Terrace, Westover, Tricommand, Cherry Point and Camp Lejune)
One (1) random winner to be will receive $3,500.00 (the “Grand Prize”).
Two (2) random winners will receive $1,000.00.
Four (4) random winners will receive $500.00.
Eight (8) random winners from will receive $250.00.
For all Eligible Residences, the aggregate price value is $4,000.00. ODDS: The Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each Eligible Residence.
6. Drawings. For each Eligible Residence, a Prize will be awarded in a random drawing (the “Drawing”), conducted on or about June 14th,2013, by CEL & Associates, Inc., from among all eligible entries received for the Eligible Residence. Winners will be notified online, by email, by telephone, or by postal mail. An alternate winner for each Eligible Residence will be selected if the person initially selected as a winner for the Eligible Residence cannot be reached by Sponsor within a reasonable period of time (as determined by Sponsor) after the Drawing, if such winner’s name and address cannot be identified for any reason, or if the prize or notification of the Prize is returned undeliverable.
7. General Conditions. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for electronic, human or computer error or failure, or for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or postage due entries, or for printing errors in Promotion and/or advertising materials. By entering and participating, entrants agree to: (a) abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion; (b) unless prohibited by law, to the use of their names, photographs, voices and/or likenesses, for advertising and/or publicity purposes related to the Promotion without payment of compensation; and (c) to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from any and all injuries, liability and damages of any kind arising directly or indirectly out of their participation and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize awarded in their Promotion. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion and selection of an alternate winner. No substitution or cash equivalent permitted, except at Sponsor’s option for a prize of comparable or greater monetary value due to prize unavailability or other circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor. Sponsor further reserves the right to substitute gift card features in the event of unavailability or cancellation. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local regulations apply.
8. Winners List. For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Atlantic Marine Corps Communities LLC – Attn. Promotions Manager, 5401 Maryland Avenue, Camp Lejeune, NC 28547.
9. Sponsor. Atlantic Marine Corps Communities LLC, located at 5401 Maryland Avenue, Camp Lejeune, NC 28547.